Yanick Puig is a blacksmith located in La Salvetat-Peyralès, France. Yanick has been working on his craft for over 20 years with a focus on kitchen cutlery. His steel of choice is 135Cr3, a high carbon tool steel that has very good sharpness and wear resistance. His blades are all hand ground and hand finished on a progression of natural stones, showcasing all of the fine detail in his work.
- Yanick Puig Beechwood Gyuto 255mmSold outYanick Puig Beechwood Gyuto 255mm$1,690.00$1,690.00Unit price / per
- Yanick Puig African Rosewood Santoku 180mmSold outYanick Puig African Rosewood Santoku 180mm$1,412.00$1,412.00Unit price / per
- Yanick Puig Bahia Rosewood Gyuto 243mm Vintage IronSold outYanick Puig Bahia Rosewood Gyuto 243mm Vintage Iron$1,520.00$1,520.00Unit price / per
- Yanick Puig Bahia Rosewood Gyuto 243mm Vintage IronSold outYanick Puig Bahia Rosewood Gyuto 243mm Vintage Iron$1,513.00$1,513.00Unit price / per
- Yanick Puig African Rosewood Gyuto 245mmSold outYanick Puig African Rosewood Gyuto 245mm$1,544.00$1,544.00Unit price / per