Japanese knives are much thinner, easier to sharpen, and have great edge retention. Please, do not use Japanese knives on bones, cheese, hard vegetables, frozen foods, and other dense food. Please, do not twist or force the knife into the product. This could cause damage to your knife..
If there are any signs of any use, honing, or scratches on your knife, we will not accept your return.
Saya covers are FINAL SALE.
Start a return, please contact us at:
- Returns accepted only on new and unused items, within 7 days of the delivery date. Carbon Knife Co may apply up to a 15% restocking fee, return DUTY TAXES, and merchant card transaction fees.
- If the original packaging is not in new condition, we will apply a restocking fee.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If you selected Free Shipping, the original shipping costs will be deducted from your refund value.
- If you are approved, then your refund minus original shipping costs, will be processed and automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 1-5 business days.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Returns are at the buyer's expense. Please use a trackable shipping service and consider purchasing shipping insurance.
Sorry, clearance & reduced priced items are FINAL SALE.
Sorry, custom orders and knives with initial sharpening are FINAL SALE.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift card will be emailed to you.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Carbon Knife Co makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Carbon Knife Co is not responsible for printing or typographical errors. Prices, fees and availability are subject to change without notice.